Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility, whether you are an employer, employee or volunteer. A basic knowledge of health and safety is essential for any workplace. This health and safety at work online training course is designed to give you an overview of different hazards you may encounter whilst at work, how to prevent common accidents and reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace.
We cover the legislation that is in place to protect the employee and guide the employer, to provide a safe, healthy and effective working environment. The skills and understanding developed will enable you to take a measured approach to health and safety at work.
1. Health and safety responsibilities
2. Injuries, first aid and reporting procedures
3. Slips, trips, falls and hazardous substances
4. DSE and manual handling
5. Health and safety signage, fire safety and electricity
6. How to undertake a risk assessment
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.