This ladder safety training course will enable employers and employees/volunteers to reduce and control the risks associated with using ladders in the workplace. It will inform learners of the different types of ladders (including step ladders) and how to use them safely.
This course explores legal responsibilities, hazards and risks, completing a risk assessment and control measures to reduce associated risks. It will enable the learner to increase their understanding and confidence when working with ladders.
1. An introduction to ladder safety
2. Legislation and responsibilities
3. Types of ladders, classifications and use
4. Safe use of ladders and usage
5. How to undertake a risk assessment
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.