We are all at risk from manual handling injuries. Manual handling injuries account for over a third of all workplace accidents reported each year. This manual handling for employees’ course explores how the law protects you as an employee and what to expect from your employer.
This manual handling for staff and volunteers online training course explores common hazards, risks and risk reduction, completing a TILE assessment and manual handling techniques. It will provide you with practical information and guidance which will reduce the risk of you suffering from injuries associated with manual handling.
1. Legislation, duties and types of hazards
2. Injuries and ill health associated with manual handling
3. Hazards and reducing risk
4. Completing a TILE assessment
5. Manual handling techniques and aids
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.