How do you recruit the best person first time? Recruiting new members of staff can be time consuming and expensive. Therefore, you need to ensure your recruitment process is successful. This includes; developing effective job descriptions and person specifications to attract the right calibre of candidates, assist with the shortlisting process and focus on they key skills that are essential to the advertised role. Ultimately attracting the right people for the position and saving you time.
This course is for committee members/trustees, managers and supervisors to promote a consistent approach to recruitment across the organisation.
Lesson 1: Job descriptions and person specifications
Lesson 2: Making the most of advertising
Lesson 3: Short-listing and interviews
Lesson 4: Managing the recruitment process.
This course focuses on:
- Developing job descriptions, person specifications and the benefits
- Identifying advertisement options to suit your target market
- Ho to shortlist effectively
- Conducting successful interviews
- How to manage the selection process
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.