This slips, trips and falls online training course will enable employers and employees to reduce and control the risks of slips, trips and falls hazards in the workplace. Complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and other associated regulations.
This course explores legal responsibilities, hazards and risks, completing a risk assessment and control measures to reduce associated risks in the workplace.
1. Legislation, duties and types of hazards
2. How to undertake a risk assessment
3. Slips hazards and control measures
4. Trip hazards and control measures
5. Fall hazards and control measures
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.